The decision to combine the Legend treatment with other modalities should be based on individual patient results. The secondary treatment should be performed only after complete healing has occurred. The general recommendations for combination treatments based on feedback gathered from practitioners are:
- Invasive/ablative procedures such as: plastic surgery, liposuction, deep peeling, laser resurfacing: 1-3 months or until complete healing has occurred.
- Botox: 2 weeks.
- Natural fillers: 3-4 weeks.
- Mesotherapy: depends on formulation and skin healing rate.
- Superficial/ light peels, AHA and BHA: 2 weeks.
- Fractional laser: 1 month or until complete healing.
- Ultrasound, LED devices: 24 hours.
- Laser, IPL procedures: 1-2 week.
- Synthetic fillers, gold/plastic threads: not recommended to combine